To ensure you purchase the right length we recommend talking to your local saddle specialist who will assist you. As a comparison to Wintec stirrup straps, we have provided you with some information below to help you make a decision in choosing the right size Wintec Webbers for your saddle.
- Size 0/60 cm (shortest hole 38 cm to longest hole 53 cm). This size is most similar to 122 cm stirrup straps.
- Size 1/70 cm (shortest hole 48 cm to longest hole 63 cm). This size is most similar to 140 cm stirrup straps.
- Size 2/80 cm (shortest hole 58 cm to longest hole 74 cm) This size is most similar to 160 cm stirrup straps.
- Take the sleeve off then thread the looped end of your Wintec Webbers through the eye of your stirrup iron and replace the sleeve.
- Slide the loop of the Wintec Webbers over your stirrup bar. Ensure your Webbers buckle below your saddle flap to avoid wear.
- To secure your stirrup iron in place follow the below steps and adjust as necessary until you have achieved your preferred length.
- Fold the T-shaped buckle end up, behind your stirrup iron and insert into the I shaped hole at your preferred length. Turn the buckle until your Wintec Webber is sitting flat, and the buckle is secure.
- Pull the sleeve down firmly to ensure the T-shaped buckle is covered to protect your tack and gear.
- To run-up your Webbers, remove the T-shaped buckle from the slot they have been secured into for riding and insert the buckle in the hole at the very top of the Wintec Webber. This is up very high near your stirrup bar and you may need to lift the skirt of your saddle to see it.
- Run the stirrup iron up the front of the Webber and tuck the folded Webber through the stirrup iron and pull down to secure.